Every single human on Earth is beautiful in their own way—just like snowflakes! Do you think snowflakes hide out in the clouds because they don’t feel as beautiful as the snowflake next to them? Of course not! They fall anyway, and they make their graceful dance down to the ground in a pattern never seen before or repeated. But you’re not a snowflake, and if you’re not feeling confident, you don’t have to settle for the smile you were born with. With a simple cosmetic fix or a complete smile makeover, we can help you feel more comfortable letting go and dancing your dance—with a big, beautiful smile!
- A simple aesthetic fix can dramatically change the look of your smile, and your sense of confidence.
- A full smile makeover can actually change your life!
Veneers were originally created to help movie stars’ smiles shine on the silver screen, but today they’ve become a wildly popular cosmetic solution for anyone looking to improve their smile. You are the star of your own life, after all! If you’ve been fading into the background, playing a supporting role in your own story, it’s time you stepped into the spotlight—veneers can give you the confidence for an Oscar-worthy performance.
Veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain, bonded to the visible surface of the tooth or teeth. We can correct a single problem tooth with a veneer designed to match your natural smile, or you can give your smile a complete overhaul with a full set of veneers (or anything in between!).
Benefits of porcelain veneers
One thing we love about veneers is how comprehensive they are! Smile makeovers used to require multiple different types of cosmetic and/or restorative treatments, but veneers can accomplish the same stunning results with a single procedure.
- No need for restorations, orthodontics, and teeth whitening. Veneers can do it all!
- With proper care, veneers can last up to ten years.
- While staining agents should be avoided as much as possible to preserve them, veneers are even more stain-resistant than your natural teeth!
We live for team bonding activities and getting to know our patients on a personal level. If you ask us, the bond between a dentist and a patient is one of the most intimate—the mouth is very personal, after all! But today we want to talk to you about a different kind of bonding, the kind that repairs and beautifies your smile!
Bonding can be used for both cosmetic and restorative purposes, and involves painting a tooth-colored resin over the surface of the teeth. This bonding material helps us build out chips, cover and strengthen cracks, hide and brighten stains, and even fill in small gaps between teeth.
Benefits of cosmetic bonding
What we love most about bonding is that it allows us to make dramatic cosmetic improvements in a way that’s simple and affordable—without doing anything dramatic! Bonding can completed quickly and comfortably in a single visit.
- Corrects the same issues veneers can, without the removal of healthy tooth structure or the investment.
- Much more affordable than other cosmetic solutions.
- We can give you a smile confidence boost in a single appointment!