I’m going to be completely honest with you.
Dentistry is failing people, and we need to do better.
You see, Dentistry is so focused on repairing teeth yet blatantly ignores the connection the mouth has to your overall health and wellness.
Here’s how traditional dentistry gets it wrong:
- They let infections go undiagnosed.
- They don’t explain or get to the root of recurring cavities.
- They constantly allow toxic materials to be placed in the mouth.
And I don’t blame them. They just don’t know any better.
I firmly believe that you are either promoting health or you are promoting disease.
On my latest podcast interview appearance, I had the opportunity to share all things health and wellness as it relates to your mouth.
Listen in and learn:
- Why more dentists don’t practice biologically
- Misconceptions about dental hygiene
- How we work with other practitioners
- The misconceptions of ROOT CANALS!
- How we safely remove amalgams (silver fillings)
- A few of our favorite Product Recommendations
We believe that staying informed and educated is essential in making the best choices for your health. When you listen to this podcast will not only broaden your knowledge but also keep you connected to the latest advancements in biological dentistry.
We value your feedback and would love to hear your thoughts after you’ve had a chance to listen. Feel free to share your comments, questions, or any other topics you’d like me to explore in future podcast episodes.
Thank you for being a part of our patient community, and we hope you find this podcast episode enlightening and beneficial. Together, let’s embrace the power of knowledge and continue to prioritize our well-being.